NEIL D. PRESCOTT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
For Application to be Considered the following must be done:
- Completed Application
- Statements of Need, of Work Experience, and of Professionalism.
Each answer to the three Categories below is to be typed on separate sheets using body font size of 12 points; where sentences and paragraphing are needed, single space paragraphs, double space between paragraphs:
- Statements of Need: Describe why you are applying for this award and how you will use it. (Use complete sentences and paragraphs—maximum one page)
- Work Experience: List and describe your occupational work experience with dates, including full- or part-time employment both paid and unpaid. (Lists and fragments are fine—maximum two pages)
- Professionalism: Explain what being a professional in the field of education means to you. (Use complete sentences and paragraphs—maximum one page)
- Three Letters of Recommendation—Two of which are from teachers (at least one of whom is from Post-secondary educational experience.) One of which is from a non-school individual. No letters of recommendation from relatives. Letters should address the applicant’s potential for success in a field related to education.
- College/University Transcript through first semester or second quarter of current year.